Program Analyst/ISO-9001 Document Control Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
6K Systems, Inc. is looking for a professional, experienced Program Analyst/ISO-9001 Document Control Administrator (DCA) to join our team!
The individual will provide support to the Department of States National Foreign Affairs Training Center, Foreign Service Institute (FSI) who provides training and professional development to personnel of the Department of State and the Foreign Service community within the School of Applied Information Technology (SAIT). Duties include:
* Coordinate the development and implementation of resource allocation for program funding
* Provide all annual budgetary needs within the program, as well as process and prepare detailed cost estimates for system administration training courses
* Coordinate with SAITs budget officer to ensure proper accountability of funds and funding initiatives
* Plan, design, and conduct studies to include financial risk analyses, contingency planning and feasibility studies
* Provide regular expenditure reports to SAIT management.
* Manages day-to-day activities of the program assigned.
* Create budgets, execution plans, reports and memos to show Fiscal Year (FY) needs, changes, requirements and projections
* Act as purchasing agent for SAIT/ET. Ensure proper usage and controls of government purchase cards.
* Inventory all purchases and ensures orders are complete and accurate
* Recommend training/funding on a case-by-case basis within program requirements and prerequisite completion
* Track authorized funds on a post-by-post basis through the entire cycle of obligation, liquidation, and deobligation by using ILMS and GFMS operations
* Prepare status reports that include funding, liquidation, training schedules, and student enrollment
* Review proposed training plans to ensure they comply with US government regulations and completeness of information
* Provide scheduling requirements towards overall training schedule for program courses
* Review book and equipment needs to meet standard classroom requirements
* Manage and provides oversight, design and implementation for special projects
* Provide support for regional training trips by domestic instructors, including preparation of cost estimates and logistical support of training materials
* Prepare official telegraphic communications, fund cites, travel orders, memorandums, procedures, and compilation of communication by email
* Check rosters for all system administration courses and emails prospective students with information on class preparation and scheduling
* Act as the primary point of contact with the FSI Registrars office to resolve training issues for students within assigned program
* Attend on and off-site meetings.
* Serve as the Test Center back-up administrator.
* As the ISO 9001 Document Control Administrator (DCA) function, serve as the point of contact for all documents that are controlled under the SAIT quality management system.
* Maintain the Master Document List
* Ensure that all request for document changes have the required paperwork completed
* Assign the document changes or completed the document changes
* Ensure all documents in SAITs quality management system are legible, updated as necessary, that changes and current revision status of documents is properly identified, that relevant versions are available for use, all documents are readily identifiable and controlled, and that obsolete documents are not in use and clearly marked.
* Maintain applicable records of all document changes in accordance with procedures outlined in SAITs quality management system
* Maintain current Lead Auditor certification/qualifications and covers for the Management Representative (MR) in his/her absence.
* Active Secret Clearance
* Highly proficient in the current suite Microsoft Office products. Outlook, Excel and Word required as a minimum
* Ability to travel to domestic and overseas locations to conduct training.
The position is located in Arlington, VA. To apply, please visit#06022021