Employment Type: Full-Time
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
Are you a positive, upbeat, passionate, competitive person? Someone that is determined to thrive in a rapidly changing environment? If you understand that managing, training, and recruiting for your store locations will help to continually increase profits, we are looking for you! Victra is the largest Verizon premium retailer in the United States. As a District Manager for Victra, you will lead approximately 10-15 individual store locations while supervising your sales team and providing mentorship and direction when needed.
YOUR FOCUS (Responsibilities):
Along with aiming to meet and exceed sales quotas monthly, you have a high level of energy that will build sales momentum. Your teams will look to your ability to lead by example and demonstrate excellent listening skills and solid decision-making skills. The ability to work well in a team environment and having a deep understanding of the competitive landscape is what your team will seek to drive your stores to success.
You will also:
* Focus on the continuous recruitment, promotion, retention, and termination of store employees while monitoring and manage district-wide staffing levels
* Actively manage, train, coach, and supervise your Store Managers
* Work collaboratively with your Regional Sales Director on the status, progress, and needs of their district
* Ensure that location sales teams are following policies and procedures of Victra at all times
* Provide and model extraordinary services to ensure customer satisfaction
* Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the store to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the district
* Analyze district sales results and trends to achieve increases and maximize sales
* Ensure each location maintains a high standard of merchandising, proper displays, and appearance
* Responsible for inventory shrinkage and security of district locations
* Collaborate with Store Managers on building excellent sales teams through identification of successful sales skills and behaviors
* Direct and coordinate the activities of the store sales staff to accomplish sales, productivity, and profit goals
* Clearly communicate objectives and priorities to Store Managers
* Regularly visit all stores in your district to inspire, train, and motivate employees
* Personally audit each location under their control a minimum of one time per month
* Evaluate training effectiveness and provide performance feedback
* Monitor and distribute inventory throughout your region
* Facilitate the implementation of new policies and procedures throughout your district
* Communicate marketing and other operational needs to appropriate corporate departments
* Schedule and monitor employee time to ensure that company goals are appropriately met
* Other duties as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the 'essential functions' for purposes of the ADA.
YOUR BACKGROUND (Requirements):
We look for the District Sales Manager to have proven experience leading a diverse team to success. Your background in sales and within a high-volume retail setting plays a meaningful role to this position. We are also looking for the DSM to bring the following:
* High School diploma, AA preferred
* 5-7 years of experience in Retail sales environment, 4 years in a leadership/supervisory role
* Clean driving record, due to the nature of this role, travel via car or air is a requirement. Therefore, a clean motor vehicle record is necessary
* Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
* Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory and stocking
* Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to provide the best customer service
(unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
* Varies, could be high at times
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.