Life Sciences R&D Management Consulting Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
A management whiz who knows how business, technology, and operations intersect to help clients enhance business performance. You know how to help life sciences clients design, build, and deploy solutions to help them get the right therapies to patients faster. You get a quiet satisfaction from using your analytical talents to solve problems in new and creative ways. You never have problems explaining those ideas, thanks to strong communications and interpersonal skills. Your experience means that you're confident in your ability to get to an answer when people come to you with problems, and your leadership skills inspire your teams to produce quality work on time, every time.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
* Help pharmaceutical, medical technology and/or biopharma clients, and other organizations in the broader healthcare ecosystem, get products to patients faster
* Lead analysis of their current product development, R&D and patient services strategies
* Head up teams to design and deploy solutions that focus on patient engagement throughout the development cycle
* Advise clients on how they can use the next generation of digital capabilities and operating models to become data driven organizations
* Design and deploy change management processes that set up clients for long-term success
* Build relationships with client stakeholders that help Accenture become a trusted partner
* Support business development efforts and help build the Accenture Consulting practice
* Manage and coach junior team members
* Develop Accenture's thought leadership and technical expertise in pharmaceutical, med tech and/or biopharma R&D
* Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
* At least four years' experience in management consulting and the life sciences R&D industry in at least one of the following areas: research, clinical development/operations, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, medical affairs, MD&D (medical device and diagnostics), patient services or related areas such as CROs, health institutions, health technology companies, etc.
* A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
* Your Bachelor's degree has a major in science or health engineering
* A deep understanding of biopharmaceutical R&D, patient services and product life cycle processes and technologies
* Proven experience leading teams, clients and vendors using your exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
* Experience working with Life Sciences R&D executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Experience owning the delivery of a consulting project and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $117,000 - $170,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle