S&PP Pursuit Writer - South
Employment Type: Full-Time
Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
Location: US negotiable
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Role Description - The successful candidate will join a global team that provides creative writing and editorial review expertise to help develop and enhance a broad range of sales documents and materials. They will proofread, edit and write content, and work to develop creative storytelling skills such as video scripting.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide proofreading, editing and writing support for English language proposals and other sales pursuit documents.
* Ensure all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines.
* Develop storytelling skills to support creative writing projects such as video scripting, significant rewriting of content, infographic creation, etc.
* Provide ongoing editorial and creative support to team lead and other colleagues as required.
* Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers and researchers to develop materials.
* Liaise with subject matter experts to develop and refine content.
* Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team
Other requirements (please specify such as overtime, etc.)
* Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
* Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
* Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
* May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
* Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
* Native level of fluency in English, with a minimum of one year of experience as a business or creative writer.
* Excellent command of business language.
* Good knowledge of standard editorial guidelines.
* Experience in internal business marketing and communications.
* Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with technical writers, peers and subject matter experts.
* A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
* Integrated eligibility experience preferred
* Customer Insight - INTERMEDIATE
* Deal Shaping - BEGINNER
* Sales Planning & Forecasting - INTERMEDIATE
* Sales Pursuit Management - INTERMEDIATE
* Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics - INTERMEDIATE
* Value Analysis and Prioritization - INTERMEDIATE
* Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $55,100 - $88,499
and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee