Independent Living Services Worker
Employment Type: Full-Time
As we continue to grow, Accurate Home Care, LLC is looking for a full-time or part-time Independent Living Services (ILS) worker/Individualized Home Support. The ILS worker will support our clients in achieving greater independence within the home and the community, as well as improving the quality of life through face to face training in areas such as basic nutrition, managing finances, attending appointments, effective communication, transportation needs, and problem solving. The ILS Worker maintains positive relationships with the individual receiving services, his or her support team, other providers, ILS team members, and AHC employees.
* Support, model, train, and assist individuals with mental illness, developmental disabilities, chronic illness, and traumatic brain injuries in independent living skills.
* Communicate on a regular basis with the person(s) served, support team members including family, spouses, social workers, and other providers articulating goals, progress and support needs.
* Meet with individuals in their home, and/or in the community
* Maintain all required documentation within specified timeframes including 245D requirements, goal progress and goal attainment.
* Schedule and reschedule ILS appointments directly with the person served.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field or one year of experience working with individuals with disabilities (Preferred)
* Must provide valid license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work respectfully with a diverse range of individuals in a professional manner.
* Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English.
We offer competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefit package: Heath, Dental & Disability Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Loan Forgiveness and much more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.
Ask your recruiter how to earn our $3,000 'Referral Bonus'