Driver - Shuttle Non-Comm
Employment Type: Full-Time
What you will be doing:
* Providing transportation for passengers and guests to and from designated areas.
* Greeting everyone with a smile.
* Assisting passengers and luggage or bags on and off the shuttle bus.
* Performing pre and post-inspection activities to ensure proper operating conditions.
* Adhering to all safety standards and guidelines.
* Performing routine cleaning and bus maintenance activities, including refueling.
What we are looking for:
* Required to have and maintain a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to speak clearly, distinctly, and effectively, using consideration and diplomacy.
* An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
* Willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a 'Thank You.'
What you will receive in return:
* A flexible schedule as well as the opportunity to earn cash tips, depending on the route assigned.
* The Company provides benefits, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
* The Company offers career development and upward mobility, you'll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and expertise to help you as you build your career.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)