Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
JD - Product Marketing Manager (3D & AR)
3D design is redefining digital workflows and pushing creative boundaries to a new dimension. The horizon of new design practices like virtual photography, and new media, such as AR and VR will accelerate the demand for 3D and immersive content. At Adobe, we are building a powerful ecosystem of products, based on the most sophisticated technology, that will empower designers to design in an intuitive way.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an international team in a fast paced environment! Our team is looking for a candidate, who is passionate about the design industry, and ground breaking technology, as well as collaborative, inventive and willing to help build initiatives and processes across teams.
What You'll Do
* Drive Product Marketing initiatives and contribute to marketing strategy to ensure launch success.
* Work with Product Owners and other cross-functional teams to develop the Market Opportunity plan, combining business goals, user insights, target segments and other data into a coherent plan.
* Measure adoption of products, user engagement and marketing efficiency; consolidate analytics and insights into meaningful recommendations.
* Drive content development and strategies to increase awareness of the emerging category backed with data (SEO, SEM, etc.).
* Drive targeted partnerships with strategic players in the space to increase presence, customer value, trial and conversions.
* Collaborate with Enterprise partners to develop strategies, initiatives, user stories, thought leadership and implementations on target segments in CPG, Retail, E-commerce, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
* 6+ year track record in strategic/product marketing launching new products, in the digital media industry for a tech company, experience in the 3D design space or business consulting preferred
* Strategic marketing experience, including development of propositions, user insight, market positioning, competitor analysis, distribution strategies etc.
* Strong analytical/growth marketing skills, including feature introduction, onboarding and conversion optimisation, using quantitative and qualitative user data.
* MBA required, International experience preferred.
* Impeccable communication/ writing, project management skills.