Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Treasury Lead to join our team!
The Treasury Lead is responsible for global financial risk analysis and international cash management activities including financial modeling, working capital forecasting, derivative analysis, international bank account management, foreign exchange trades and executive reporting. Reports directly to the Assistant Treasurer of ADS, Inc.
This position has direct contact with all levels of the organization and has significant contact with the Treasurer, CFO and other senior management representatives.This person works closely with the representatives of the organization's banking partners.
* Prepare financial risk exposure models and analyses to provide strategic recommendations on hedging, working capital management and cash flow.
* Establish the daily cash position for international subsidiaries and joint ventures
* Execute foreign exchange trades, dispense payments and assist Accounting, Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable to resolve discrepancies
* Maintain proper global cash forecasting and planning processes
* Calculate the daily borrowing or payment activity for the Company's foreign currency denominated credit facilities
* Responsible for the international accounting and reporting of all debt and interest activity
* Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as assigned by management
* Back up the U.S. cash desk
Scope of Responsibility:
Responsible for handling treasury functions for a multi-national public corporation and subsidiaries with consolidated world-wide sales in excess of $1.5 billion annually and approximately 4,000 employees.
* Minimum of five years of work experience in corporate treasury, finance, accounting, banking or related cash management/forecasting field
* Very strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with colleagues, senior level management and outside advisors
* Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/deadlines within a fast-paced environment
* Team oriented and capable of collaborating across multiple functions within the organization
* Business maturity to interact with diverse cultures
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with manufacturing and distribution companies
* Experience using Hyperion Financial Management and/or Oracle EBS software a plus
* Fluency in Spanish
Education and Certification Requirements:
* College Graduate with Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
* Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or willing to obtain certification within two years of hire date
* CPA or CFA a plus
Although our products are typically underground and go unnoticed by most people, we come to work every day to provide society cleaner, more sustainable, longer lasting water management products that allow people to continue to live their lives comfortably and healthy.
ADS products prevent fields from eroding and homes from flooding. They keep crops growing, roads and airports in use and prevent contamination of local waterways. The work we do is highly valuable to society and vitally important to our environment, our planet, our health and our quality of life. Learn more here.
With a history of breaking new ground and advancing our industry, Advanced Drainage Systems seeks talented people looking to make an impact on a growing, dynamic company. Since our founding, we've built ADS into an industry leader thanks to the work of associates who recognize the vital importance of water management.
Living a healthy, well-balanced life with the ability to achieve success -- professionally, financially and emotionally -- is what ADS team members want for themselves, and what ADS wants for its team members.
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.