Employment Type: Full-Time
Howard University Hospital
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire an experienced Quality Analyst who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
The Quality Analyst applies expert clinical, regulatory and data analysis knowledge to enterprise quality and safety related activities designed to improve patient outcomes, ensure regulatory compliance and assist entities to achieve the operational attributes of high-reliability organizations.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of five years relevant experience, including at least three years in position of progressive
* Minimum two years direct experience with quality and regulatory/accreditation
* Computer proficiency; expert level MS Office (especially Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
* Project management skills
* Leadership and organizational skills
* Strong verbal and written skills in English, including communication skills that promote
interpersonal relations and customer service
* Ability to work independently, multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
* Ability to work comfortably with all levels of user throughout the AHC organization
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Work life balance through non rotating shifts
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability,
PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.