Account Manager, Federal Programs
Employment Type: Full-Time
* BS Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Physics or equivalent. Advanced degree desirable.
* 2+ years of relevant experience
* Experience with liquid and gas chromatography as well as mass spectrometry systems
* Internet research skills, experience with federal business research tools and familiarity with the federal government's E-Buy and FedBizOpps
* Strong understanding of the Federal Procurement Regulations and process.
* Able to identify and track legislative funding to key agencies. accurately predict and forecast business close dates.
* Experience negotiating and mitigating critical customer issues.
* Proficient using Office 365, OneDrive, OneNote, MS Teams, and CRM software
* Proven ability to research, formulate, format and organize electronic information to include sales data, government agency budget information, regulatory guidance affecting the federal programs,
* Excellent probing and questioning skills.
* Employee will be working remotely but must live in Maryland and be able to travel to customer sites within Maryland as needed.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.