Research Seasonal Employee
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world's largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands - AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® - and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees' passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This is a temporary seasonal position that participates in operational and testing activities at inbred and hybrid research sites.
* Participate in seed packaging, planting, pollinating, note taking, harvest, and shelling
* Participate in field experiment activities which includes planting, scouting, and weed control.
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
* Eligible minors under 18 must have an employment certificate
* Ability to work Monday - Saturday as needed
* Punctual & reliable - report to work on time and regular attendance
* Ability to work as a part of a team
* Ability to follow directions and safety rules carefully
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
* Ability to work extended hours outdoors and walk in corn fields (regular breaks and water breaks provided)
* May travel occasionally to additional fields located away from station (less than 5%)
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.