Accounts Receivable Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Manages day to day activities in the organization's accounts receivable function. As part of the asset or cash accounting team the Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for monetizing accounts receivables from hotel management fees and charges allocated to the properties by ensuring timely collection. The incumbent is also responsible for monetizing and disposing non-performing uncollectible accounts at the earliest possible timeframe.
* At the minimum a college degree in accounting is required while professional accreditation such as CPA is an added advantage.
* A 2-3 year related accounts receivable or management experience in another company is also an edge.
* Computer literacy with spreadsheets and word processing is basic and a working familiarity with automated accounting systems or ERPs is an edge.
* Must have excellent people management verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers.
* Must have excellent negotiation and diplomatic skills when collecting due payments.
* Must exhibit strong organizational problem solving and time management skills.
* Must exhibit strong sense for detail and computational accuracy
* Must have basic computer knowledge in excel word and power point
* Manages a team of AR Analysts that calculate and distribute invoices record and verify payments received and note past due accounts.
* Ensures that invoices are sent or payments are posted in a timely manner.
* Maintains records and ensure that transactions are posted to the company ledger.
* Maintain good business relations with respective hotel properties and/or ownership contacts.
* Implement corporate policies in handling collecting and disposing of accounts of receivable.
* Monitors and tracks aging of receivables and works with Treasury to collect aged balances.
* Assists auditors as needed.
* Participates in ad hoc projects as needed.
Aimbridge Hospitality is the leading, global, third-party hotel management company operating branded full service, select service, luxury hotels, destination resorts, convention centers and lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge merged with Interstate Hotels & Resorts in 2019, and now represents a premium portfolio of more than 1,400 branded and independent properties in 49 states and 20 countries. Aimbridge is based in Plano, Texas and has additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente, Scottsdale, Toronto and Washington D.C. Aimbridge's International Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting offices spread across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and Moscow.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan