Sales Manager OEM
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel. The individual will be responsible for effectively soliciting and securing new accounts. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the Director of Sales to achieve the hotel's revenue and market share goals for one or more properties. The focus of sales may vary based on the respective property the associate is assigned to (i.e. Leisure Business Travel Group SMERF). Management-level associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
* High School diploma or equivalent required; previous Hotel Sales experience preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
* Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
* Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening probing supporting closing
* Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially Microsoft Office products
* Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills
* Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as solicitation call goals.
* Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups as applicable by property.
* Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
* Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies of the hotel and applicable departments.
* Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry organizations as applicable.
* May assist in implementing and/or participating in special promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes etc.
* Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions required by management.
* Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or Director of Sales.
A central location puts our hotel within walking distance to Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and Dallas Farmers Market. Business travelers can enjoy our close proximity to the Dallas Downtown Business District, home to AT&T, Tenet HealthCare Corp, Ernst & Young, and Deloitte. Spacious guest rooms and a vibrant lobby in our historic building pair sleek furnishings with classic architecture including original hardwood floors, exposed brick and elegant columns. Free WiFi, plush bedding, and flat-screen TVs are among the thoughtfully appointed amenities guests will find at our hotel in downtown Dallas. Anyone can host an event during a warm Texas evening at our beautiful patio area featuring a heated pool, fire pit, and grill. When visitors are ready to venture into the city, our Dallas hotel offers free shuttle service to downtown attractions including Deep Ellum, American Airlines Center, and The Dallas World Aquarium.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.