Associate Product Manager Telecom
Employment Type: Full-Time
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: 'Product of the Year,' 'Best Telecom Deal,' 'Best in Show,' and 'Top Channel Program.'
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our award-winning team! In this newly created role, our Associate Product Manager will be directly responsible for the success of a dedicated Security product.
Working with cross-functional teams, our Associate Product Manager will play a role in the development, go-to-market, implementation, selling, and support of Telecom services.
S/he will actively work with the Engineering, Marketing, IT and Operations teams to create and modify products to fulfill customer needs. Additionally, they will also play a vital role in the development of the product vision, product roadmap, product strategy and product releases.
* Serve as the product evangelist
* Assess and communicate ever changing market conditions
* Provide channel support when needed
* Contribute to the development of product collateral
* Act as the Product Management point of contact with key vendors and partners
* Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality
* Define and develop statements of work for vendors
* Contribute to various Product presentations and demos
* Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
* Work with the product leadership to develop product requirement specifications, conduct product discovery and research
* Work with internal stakeholders and partner closely with cross-functional teams to be accountable for the success and impact of new products
* Partner very closely with engineering teams on product design, development, and deployment.
* Contribute to Stakeholder communications
* 3+ years of experience in a hands-on product environment, telecom technologies such as Perimeter Based or Cloud Security, DDOS, SD-WAN, Cloud Computing, and UCaaS solutions preferred but not required.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is desired
* Ability to articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences in both written and verbal form
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
* Team player, with the confidence to guide other departments when necessary.
* Understanding of and embracing the principles of good 'customer service', whether internal or external.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.