Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas! Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding, and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise. Airgas' customer base includes but is not limited to: manufacturing, health care, construction, energy, hospitality, food service, and so on… Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
The position is responsible for financial analysis and modeling in support of the department's responsibilities for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting to the Air Liquide Americas Hub and Air Liquide Group in Paris. It involves monthly, quarterly and ad hoc analysis of financial and operating results. The reports and conclusions provide critical information to support management with strategic and operating decisions and to facilitate communications with the Hub and Group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Analysis and reporting of Airgas' monthly financial results to Air Liquide Group in Paris; involves utilization of SAP BPC system, various Excel templates and coordination with other teams within Airgas (Financial Reporting, Treasury, Working Capital, etc.)
* Analyze financial and operating metrics such as organic sales, gas sales/volume trends, gross margin, economic indicators, etc.
* Provide support for annual internal budgeting and bi-yearly forecasting processes including coordination of corporate department budgeting process and creation of templates to be used by Airgas field entities in presentations to management
* Perform financial modeling and ad hoc analysis utilizing Microsoft Excel and potentially helping to convert some of FP&A's analysis/reports to Power BI
* Development of new reports and analysis as-needed, utilizing Airgas' SAP platforms (BPC/Business Warehouse/Analysis for Office) in a Super User capacity
* Tracking and analysis of operational efficiencies
* Financial analysis support for other departments including Distribution Operations, Corporate Development, Communications, Pricing
* Limited to no travel required
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Finance with a heavy focus on quantitative/analytical coursework and related work experience
* Technical degree (engineering, mathematics, etc.) with business/finance secondary concentration or related work experience will also be considered.
* Five years relevant finance experience and/or operational analysis experience.
* Detail-oriented and strong analytical ability with financial modeling experience.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel. Experience with SAP BPC EPM Excel add-in a plus.
* Strong proficiency in Google suite
* Strong data management and analytical skills including the ability to integrate and analyze data from various sources in order to draw relevant conclusions.
* Ability to use data analysis and reporting tools and be able to learn customized data tools such as SAP Business Warehouse/Analysis for Office, SAP BPC, Power BI and advanced Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to interact with all levels of management at corporate and in the field.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects under time constraints.
* Self-starting, proactive individual who is comfortable working independently and in teams.
* Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening and presenting findings and recommendations for improvement.
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
If you are excited about thriving in a collaborative and challenging work environment, then please apply with your resume. For further information about Airgas, please visit www.airgas.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability#06022021