Employment Type: Full-Time
At Aisle Rocket, you'll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences-online, in-store, and beyond. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time. If you approach every project with drive and wonder and refuse to settle until the work is at its absolute best-then you may be the next stellar addition to our Aisle Rocket team.
The Business Analyst will support Aisle Rocket's Analytics team. The role will primarily be involved in supporting the ongoing analytical needs for a series of clients, which is the foundation of Aisle Rocket's core offering. This role will entail modeling client customer data to identify best prospects, campaign measurement, analyzing website behavior, and various ad hoc analyses to drive optimal marketing recommendations. This role is expected to partner with strategists and client service representatives to support all client needs.
What We Value
* A sense of curiosity. Embracing a growth mindset to push what can be possible.
* Ability to elevate others. Diverse thinking helps us accomplish shared goals.
* Focus on results. Deep-rooted in data while using creativity to grow the bottom line.
* Taking ownership. For yourself, your peers, our clients and our agency.
* Spark. Our people just have it. And if you do, we'd love to talk to you.
* Performing and compiling a standard set of analytical processes across all clients including data management, data validation, Reporting, QA, dashboarding and ad hoc business analysis.
* Measuring marketing campaigns and owning the optimization of campaign audiences through modeling.
* Managing any reporting processes
* Interpreting results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data pull and aggregation to complex data mining and analysis
* Implementing QA structures across analytical functions
* Assisting in the requirements and design of new data structures and database processes
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a quantitative field)
* Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
* Experience in web analytics
* Strong analytic skills and aptitude
* 3 - 5 years of data analytics experience
* Good communication skills - This role will be client facing
* Highly dependable, organized and detail oriented
* Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment
* Prior experience in marketing or advertising
* Familiarity with data visualization techniques and software (e.g. Tableau)
* Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g. R)
* Familiarity with web analytics software (e.g., Adobe Analytics)
* Unlimited PTO - includes vacation time, holidays, sick days, etc.
* Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
* Paid parental leave
* Company-paid life insurance
* 401K match and vesting plan
* Employee referral bonus
* Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.