Manager of External Accounting and Reporting
Employment Type: Full-Time
Allegro MicroSystems is a leading global designer, developer, fabless manufacturer and marketer of sensor integrated circuits ('ICs') and application-specific analog power ICs enabling emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. Allegro's diverse product portfolio provides efficient and reliable solutions for the electrification of vehicles, automotive ADAS safety features, automation for Industry 4.0 and power saving technologies for data centers and green energy applications.
Allegro recently debuted as a publicly traded company (Nasdaq: ALGM) in October 2020, and with a market cap of $5B+, it ranks as the largest semiconductor IPO in nearly a decade.
This position is the primary support for the Corporate Controllers' responsibility for the Company's accounting and financial compliance externally.
* Provide lead technical accounting and reporting support to the Corporate Controller and CFO
* Management of own processes. Workiva ownership and expansion. Open to other expansion for direct reports
* Provide support for external Audits and Quarterly review procedures
* Lead or Advise on GAAP compliance implementation projects (ASC 326)
* Provide guidance on technical matters such as (ASC 718, 842, 850, 860, IFRS, etc.)
* Evaluate and ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
* Critical M&A involvement including due diligence, integration of acquisitions, and purchase price accounting
* Ownership of business processes related to accounting and periodic reporting, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting (SEC Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Proxy, 3, 4)
* Ensure appropriate and effective internal controls (SOX) are in place by either preparing or reviewing such documentation
* Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization as necessary
* BS/BA in Accounting, MBA or MA a plus, current CPA required
* 5-10+ years of relevant experience, including 3-5 years in a BIG-4 public accounting firm
* Current solid Workiva knowledge and skills required
* Add-on excel reporting tools such as Spreadsheet Server (GSS) or something similar
* M&A experience preferred but not necessary
* Experience in a large, complex, global corporate structure (manufacturing or semiconductor a plus)
* Solid management skills; ability to develop and train individual contributor
* Need to be able to operate independently
Allegro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.'