Senior Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Marketing and Communications, Product
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Product Marketing, Michael Crook, we have a newly created opportunity for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. You will play a critical role enabling sales, marketing, and customer success teams to successfully bring products and solutions to market in alignment with our product strategy. You will own and drive all aspects of the Go-To-Market Strategy for multiple components of our product portfolio, including positioning and messaging.
We are open to remote working arrangements.
What's in it for you
Influence, exposure, and career development. This is a chance to join an industry leader in PropTech and accelerate your career. It's a chance to work on launching our next-generation technology platform for a global audience as you spearhead highly impactful product marketing messaging, sales enablement content, and industry thought leadership. We are continuously iterating our products, responding to customer needs and market trends. You will have an opportunity to work alongside C-level executives, grow your exposure across the business, and learn from well-respected leaders. As we continue to grow, so will your opportunities here.
What our new Senior Product Marketing Manager will do:
* Build and drive Go to Market strategy. You will execute the GTM strategy for multiple components of the product portfolio. You will:
* Lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage 'day-to-day' GTM support for your product domains.
* Collaborate with the demand generation team, marketing team, customer success, and sales teams to drive awareness, campaigns, and opportunities with current customers and prospects.
* Run analysis on pricing, packaging, and average sale price across segments.
* Develop positioning and messaging. You will own and share the 'story' for your product domains, collaborating with business lines to ensure consistency in messaging customer value. You will develop a deep understanding of the experience of different customer segments and create specific messaging to communicate the value of your product's domains for them.
* Create tools for revenue enablement. You will design, own, measure, and adjust the revenue playbook for your product domains. You will communicate the value proposition of your products (including how they compare to competitive offerings) to the sales, marketing, and customer success teams. You will develop the sales tools and value-driven sales enablement assets that support the selling process, including sales training and product demos.
* Be a thought leader. You will conduct research and foster customer and industry relationships to develop references, drive case studies to identify champions, create stories, and build content relevant to customer pain points and buyer persona interests. You will monitor relevant industry trends to develop market insights that inform product strategy, campaign development, and sales tactics.
* Support a team. You will help review and provide insights on the work of the product marketing team. You will actively work to find ways to help members develop and strengthen customer and stakeholder relationships.
What our Senior Product Marketing Manager will bring:
* The education. You may have a degree in a related field, but we know not everyone earns their skills through traditional academic means. Pragmatic Institute and Product Marketing Alliance certifications would be considered an asset.
* The experience. You have 5 years of progressive experience executing product positioning, messaging, and sales enablement strategies. You have expertise:
* Influencing decisions of senior leadership, sales, and cross-functional teams.
* Creating content for digital consumption with the ability to take complex topics and make them digestible and straightforward.
* The project management skills. You have the proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically with the demonstrated ability to take the initiative, follow up and drive cross-departmental actions to meet challenging deadlines.
* The technical skills and industry knowledge. You are tech-savvy and can come up to speed on our products and the business problems they solve, diving in deep to truly understand how to engage prospects and existing clients. Ideally, you have exposure to the CRE industry and PropTech solutions.
* The collaboration skills. You are a relationship builder who is self-aware who loves reaching across teams and levels to gain insights, information, and expertise for the content you are working on. You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills to channel different perspectives as a ghostwriter, presentation creator, or technical.
* The analytical mindset. You have evidence-based solid decision-making abilities, with the ability to research, leverage available resources, analyze performance metrics, and present solutions. You have excellent judgment and can make thoughtful decisions as a creative problem solver.
* The drive. You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter how big or small. You can work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, juggling several projects with a spirit of flexibility and a positive outlook.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what's new by following us on LinkedIn.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Altus Group to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com or . (416) 641-9500