Employment Type: Full-Time
At ForwardDental our doctors and staff strive for superior satisfaction by delivering a blend of Quality, Convenience, and Caring. We utilize the latest technologies, combined with proven methodologies, to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a comfortable environment.
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group's mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
* Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
* Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
* Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
* Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
* Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
What we offer:
* Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision)
* 401(K) with Employer Match
* Partnership Opportunities
* Fit-tested, Company Supplied N95 Masks
* Continuing Education
* Paid Lab Fees
* Mentor Programs and much more!
The environment we've built sets us apart. We have crafted this environment over the past 50 years, and are confident individuals will find something that fits their career plans − it might be our commitment to safety, clinical autonomy, team environment, the mentoring atmosphere, or maybe it's our flexible schedules. Giving back through our community outreach programs might be the difference. For some, avoiding the unsure road of solo practice is the big factor − (no rent, no staff, no insurance issues). At ForwardDental, we are confident you'll find what matters most to you.
ForwardDental is proud to be one of a select group nationwide accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Be a part of the organization who received the prestigious Bernard A. Kershner Innovations in Quality Improvement Award.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and ForwardDental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.forwarddental.com
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.