Account Representative - Donor Recruiter - Southeast Missouri!/Northeast Arkansas
Employment Type: Full-Time
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
Use your passion for Outside Sales and Account Management to support our Life-Saving Mission!
Join the Red Cross Biomed Team!
If you are energetic, self-motivated, enjoy working with volunteers and like the fast pace of sales, the American Red Cross has an opportunity for you!
We have an opening on our Missouri Donor Recruitment team in near the Cape Girardeau (Southeast Missouri) and Northeast Arkansas area for an outside Sales Representative in Donor Recruitment who is responsible for working with blood drive coordinators and donor groups to achieve blood collection targets for area blood drives. Ideally, we are looking for someone that resides in the geographical area.
As an employee at the American Red Cross, you could be on the front lines making a positive impact on our community. Join our non-profit organization, where your heart and mind go to work!
* Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations and relationships to achieve established blood collection goals.
* Develop potential Sponsor leads.
* Educate Sponsor chairpersons and recruitment committees in organizational requirements.
* Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
* Minimum one-year related experience required.
* Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
* A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
In this position, you can expect a salary in the Mid-high 47k base range + monthly incentives as well as a vehicle stipend (as use of your personal vehicle is required).
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights