Manager, Site Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Manager, Site Development to join American Tower's Site Development team. The Site Development team is responsible for the delivery of services programs, developing new assets and management of capital improvement and structural redevelopment projects across our tower portfolio. Day to day you will oversee real estate activities for all products for a given geographic territory. As a Manager, Site Development, you will partner cross-functionally to manage client relationships at the operational area level while ensuring project timelines are met and within budget.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we're focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
* Operational area ownership of customer for AZP Services or ownership of all new asset product lines (i.e BTS, BUP, Rebuilds). Escalation point for all customer concerns for the operational area.
* Partner with Leasing Operations management, Strategic Account VPs and Services Programs on customer execution strategy for all product lines including AZP Services, BTS, BUP and Rebuilds. Provide customer feedback, process improvement ideas, best practices, and support new initiatives.
* Build and maintain staffing and capacity models that thoroughly evaluate resource needs at the operational level for AZP services or new product lines (i.e BTS, Rebuilds and BUP).
* Financial responsibility for assigned customer or product line within ATC operational area to include revenue forecasts, margins, attachment rate, service level commitments, fee collection, capital expenditure targets and return on investment requirements.
* Manage all deployment activities including site acquisition (both internal & outsourced), leasing, due diligence, architectural/engineering services, zoning, permitting, project management, construction services, deployment meetings, and closeout packages for assigned customer or product line for operational area.
* Partner with external customers to reduce project delays by providing high-quality gap analysis reporting to support resolution of outstanding and aging services fees, on-hold reservation policy, MLA fees, leases OWC, and customer invoicing at the operational area level. Superior knowledge of customer systems, processes and project volume and expectations at the operational area level.
* As a Manager of Site Development, you are responsible for the recruitment, performance management and career development of Sr. Project Managers, Project Managers and Associate Project Managers. You'll also be expected to cultivate a collaborative team dynamic that enables us to meet our business objectives.
* Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Planning, Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent work experience required.
* A minimum of 10 years of work-related experience in the wireless site development industry project management and vendor management experience required.
* Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development professionals through network deployment projects, site acquisition or construction management required.
* A minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience preferred.
* Approximately 60% travel may be required in support of the position's responsibilities.
* Strong organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements and deadlines.
* Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
* Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.