Employment Type: Full-Time
The Amobee commercial organization is seeking a high performing sales person to manage a growth book of agency business.
As part of the Platform Sales team you will be responsible for prospecting and driving business at specified independent agencies. You will be responsible and accountable for revenue achievement, building relationships, and with your account management team, build and implement strategic account plans.
* Prospect and source new business opportunities and clients within a specified account list (large independent agencies)
* Develop innovative concepts for new business presentations that maximize sales opportunities across all Amobee portfolio
* Schedule, plan, prepare for, and pitch client presentations
* Identify market and product opportunities and work across your internal network of stakeholders to develop collateral
* Be the voice of the customer; articulating their needs in the right context internally and become a champion of understanding your customer's business needs and key initiatives
* Expand the base of customers within your designated agencies by driving new brand adoption
* Follow up on meetings, proposals, adjustments to proposals, gathering tailored information, closing deals etc.
* Plan, host, and attend client entertainment events
* Provide proactive, timely, day-to-day communication and superior customer service to Amobee clients
* Plan, develop, and schedule QBRs with your clients
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4-7 years of digital, programmatic, or television outbound sales experience
* Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising roles preferred
* Existing relationships with the large independent agencies (Horizon Media, Canvas WorldWide, Media Assembly, Klick Health, et al)
* Strong quantitative skills and ability to negotiate
* Self-starter / Hunter mentality - able to tackle new clients or territories
* Agile learner - able to rapidly grasp new technology and implication on market trends
* Able to travel up to 20% of the time including some overnight travel
* Experience managing longer sales cycles with multiple partners.
* Established record of exceeding revenue expectations.
Amobee's Platform organization provides best-in class partnership to marketers and agencies who are deploying Amobee's self-serve, omnichannel advertising platform. Utilizing a highly consultative engagement model, we help clients understand how to use Amobee's product suite across the convergence of TV, Digital and Social media to develop strategic audience and media planning insights, optimize media efficiency across all four screens (TV, Connected TV, Mobile and Desktop), and drive measurable business outcomes for best-in-class return on advertising spend.