Customer Service Representative I
Employment Type: Full-Time
AmTrust Financial Services, AFSI is seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as a Contact Center Representative. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues, and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Our Contact Center Representatives are the first point of contact for our customers', so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
* Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
* Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call.
* Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
* Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input.
* Build sustainable relationships and engage customers.
* Record comprehensive details of each conversation in our contact center database.
* Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
* Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company.
* Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes.
* Bi-lingual preferred
* 2 years of experience in a customer support role.
* Ability to operate in a call center setting.
* Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
* High level of professionalism.
* Customer focus and adaptability to different personalities.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What We Offer:AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.