Employment Type: Full-Time
Clean Beauty Collaborative is leading the way. Model turned businesswoman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and clean beauty pioneer, Amyris, have teamed up under the Rose Inc brand to create cosmetic and skincare products that are effective, sustainable and safe. Our pillars of Innovation, Simplicity and Trust apply across everything we do and we expect to launch on Q3 2021. We use biotechnology to create sustainable, safe ingredients, formulate simple yet efficacious formulations without the use of over 2,000 harmful ingredients, design packaging to the highest standards of sustainability while having a modern and elegant esthetic, act with transparency and ethics.
Join a pioneering, high energy start-up on a mission: to be the most trusted resource in clean, safe and sustainable non-comedogenic beauty.
Rose Inc is looking for a motivated and skilled digital leader who will be responsible in driving engagement and conversion throughout the consumer journey. This role will lead CRM growth efforts with key KPIs that focus on: customer acquisition across various online and offline channels, driving loyal customers, and enhancing the brand's digital storytelling efforts.
* Develop and maintain CRM marketing programs across key target channels including email, SMS and direct mail.
* Manage CRM calendar ensuring that brand communications are in place to meet sales targets, editorial content goals, and product marketing initiatives.
* Own key customer insights and building a comprehensive understanding of the customer base in order to determine best channels to leverage consumer engagement.
* Partner with larger marketing and digital team to maintain digital marketing calendar, creating a cohesive brand marketing experience that works towards hitting eCommerce goals.
* Build and refine event and audience-based triggers across user journey.
* Continuously optimize for campaign improvement via A/B testing.
* Leverage consumer insights across organization to educate key decisions around customer acquisition and retention.
* Build out brand loyalty program to grow lifetime value of consumer and repeat purchases.
* Work with digital key stakeholders on brand SEO strategy - maintenance and roadmap execution.
* Provide cohesive and comprehensive reporting on program performances.
* Own data analytics across RoseInc.com and Rose Inc database.
* In-depth knowledge of email processes and ESP platforms, preferably Klaviyo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
* Expertise in consumer lifecycle management
* Strong analytical and project management skills
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
* 5+ years of experience in developing CRM campaigns and programs
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris' molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ('CCPA'), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants ('Applicants') about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the 'APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.