Experienced Associate - Valuation
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Andersen Tax LLC ('Andersen'), we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence, Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define Andersen professionals.
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen - a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Experienced Associates with our Valuation team serve as members of various client service teams and are exposed to diverse industries and types of companies/assets. The Valuation Services group performs valuations of closely held companies, intangible assets, derivatives, and other assets/liabilities for tax and financial statement reporting, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, and other purposes.
Experienced Associates can expect to:
* Perform company, industry, and market research;
* Produce spreadsheet modeling;
* Perform financial analysis;
* Write reports;
* Manage data inventory;
* Participate in client discussions; and
* Receive formal training related to Valuation, on the job training, direct feedback from industry leaders, and the opportunity to pursue additional training through internal and external resources.
* 1+ year of relevant experience;
* Bachelor's degree
* Accounting, Finance, Economics or another field that would provide a strong background for qualitative and quantitative reasoning (Preferred)
* Minimum GPA: 3.0.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities;
* Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
* Ability to interact with various levels of client and firm management through both written and verbal communication; and
* Proficient use of technology.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with