Electrical Engineering Technician- /hour
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Electrician Engineering Technicians work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be\: the very best.
- 24/7 operation – 3 shifts\: midnights 11pm -7am; days 7am-3pm; afternoons 3pm-11pm
- Promote and adhere to all plant safety and quality requirements for all plant personnel
- Work in a team and autonomously to complete work orders and provide electrical support to production lines.
- Use Lean manufacturing principles to perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment
- Use electrical test equipment to diagnose and resolve issues on manufacturing equipment
- Repair and recalibrate sensors, switches, and transmitters in manufacturing processes
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance Plan
- Company Matched 401k
- Fixed Contribution Pension Plan
- Up to 6 weeks Paid Vacation
- 2 Cases of Beer per month
- Guaranteed Overtime & Weekend opportunities
- Average Annual Earnings (without adding single holiday double time) - $93,000
- High School Diploma or GED required; 3-5 year industrial electrical experience or 2-year technical degree strongly preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends and holidays as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out/tag out, high voltage)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot and re-wire highly automated equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance management Systems experience preferred
- PLC programing preferred; multiple platforms such as Allen Bradley PLC5, Control Logix, HMI, and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience in computer networking (routers, Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred