Product Manager Senior
Employment Type: Full-Time
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Product Manager Sr. (Solutions Support Manager): Responsible for support of business strategies, pre-sale and implementation activities of Commercial Product Programs and offerings. Serve as the designated Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an assigned market or markets supporting Sales and Account Management leadership, Sales Account Executives and Account Managers, and Sales Support roles.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring sales teams are educated and supported on value prop, provide demos, assist with pre-sale/implementation paperwork or client education on how the products or programs work, and feature functionality.
* Work closely with product owners to help them understand market feedback to drive improvement in processes, or drive enhancements.
* Coordinate with Go to Market teams to inform training related to new processes; keeps track of temperature in the markets.
* Evaluates existing products and competitor and industry data to improve existing products and make recommendations for new products.
* Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 4 years of account management or sales support experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* MBA preferred.
* Health or managed care experience preferred.
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly organized, analytical thinker, ability to assess end-to-end impact of client requests or needs.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs, and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.