Order Management II -
Employment Type: Full-Time
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. Our innovations make possible™ the technology shaping the future. To achieve this, we employ some of the best, brightest, and most talented people in the world who work together as part of a winning team.
While virtually every nationality, culture, and background are currently represented within Applied Materials, we strive for a more robust Culture of Inclusion (COI) and diversity. Leveraging our COI vision helps drive innovation, build organizational capabilities, create equal opportunities for everyone, and achieve our company's Definition of Winning.
* Create under limited supervision quotations/opportunities in ERP system and provide to customer. Dealing with limited volume
* Create under limited supervision and maintain accurate Sales Orders in ERP
* Escalate and follow up on customer requirements not being met
* Handle customer inquires via phone, e-mail, and fax
* Generate reports & track orders, opportunities, booking and shipment
* Develop understanding of customer requirements and relationship with customers
* Develop basic knowledge of AMAT products
* Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
* Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
* No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
* Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
* Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
* Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
1 - 2 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.