Senior Manager, Infrastructure Security -
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Sr. Manager, Infrastructure Security serves as a senior security leader within the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions and Support organization and leads a team of senior engineers to protect and defend corporate infrastructure. One of the main responsibilities for this position is that of people leadership which creates a work environment that enables employees to be their best and deliver on infrastructure security objectives.
* Build and lead a global team of 4-6+ cybersecurity professionals with security specializations in endpoint, server, database, cloud, network, and identity pillars
* Collaborate with engineering teams to develop the strategic vision and associated security roadmaps for infrastructure pillars
* Manages day to day activity of a multi-disciplinary security team including baseline configuration definitions, systems auditing, and implementation of new security technologies
* Lead design, implementation, and support of core Infrastructure security systems (including AV/EDR, XDR, vulnerability mgmt. tools, cloud workload protection, systems hardening initiatives, privileged access mgmt., identity threat detection, mobile EDR/MTD, database security, etc.)
* Develop response plans and investigate cyber-security incidents. Ensure execution of the incident response process for resolution of cyber-security incidents.
* Drive metrics evolution for product and infrastructure security operations (KCI/KPI/KRI)
* Deploy third-party technologies where appropriate to solve a problem, but have experience identifying where people and processes will be more effective technology tools
* Partner with Information Security and Risk Management team (CISO) to achieve required results
* Present findings and explain impact and solutions to any level of leadership.
* Work with staff to develop individual growth and development plans
* 7+ years of experience engineering IT systems, technologies, and platforms
* 5+ years of people management experience
* 5+ years of security management experience
* Experience in leading and managing the day-to-day operations of a global technology team
* Exceptionally strong team building capabilities and experience scaling technology programs
* Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
* Working architectural knowledge of EDR technologies, vulnerability management tools and processes, AD, Azure, IAM technologies, UEM/MDM, CWPP/CSPM technologies
* CISSP, CCSP, CISM, PMP, or CEH
* Experience in large scale security mitigations and hardening initiatives
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.