Office Worker - Bullfrog-Employee Housing - Lake Powell
Employment Type: Full-Time
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Office Worker is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Office Worker will be required to interact with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and courteous manner. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
* Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
* Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
* Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
* Schedules meetings and handles travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
* Maintain office memos and informational postings
* Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
* Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
* Prior administrative experience preferred
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
* Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of up to 25 lbs.
* Requires frequent performing of repetitive motions with hands and/or arms