Student Worker Peer-to-Peer - University of Central Florida
Employment Type: Full-Time
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Communicate with both parents and incoming students about the benefits of enrolling in a meal plan and the dining options on campus. Work with a team to reach sales goals for university meal plans. Support the marketing department in maintaining customer satisfaction and retaining meal plan members by following marketing strategies provided for the academic year. The Student Worker- Peer-to-Peer must be a student at this Aramark location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in Dining Membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
* Be knowledgeable in the meal plan structure, monetary value, and overall benefits of eating on campus.
* Distribute marketing material and promotional items.
* Present information to customers and answer questions regarding dining services.
* Be a part of a sales team to host events during orientation, move-in weekend, and the first three weeks of the Fall/Spring semester.
* Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the Fall & Spring semester.
Minimum Education Required:
* High School Diploma
Minimum Experience Required:
* 6 months Sales and Customer Service Experience, Marketing Major or Sales and Communication Focus, Social Media Marketing & Communication Trends a plus, Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), Graphic Design Capabilities (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
* Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written), Ability to Problem Solve Quickly, Effective in Multi-Tasking to manage multiple projects and priorities, Bilingual in Spanish a plus
* Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.