Employment Type: Full-Time
The Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) Animator is responsible for creating high-quality animations for our various omni-channels. This role will be working closely with our Video team, collaborating on storyboard, cameras, and final deliverables. This individual is experience in key frame animation and motion capture animation for a variety of 3D content and assisting with research and development of rigs and other animation tools.
Primary Job Functions
* Produce stunning animations for inclusion in both standalone long-format vignettes as well as smaller episodic content.
* Work with the Video team to achieve the right look and feel of our shows, providing and responding to critiques and reviews effectively.
* Work with external vendor on providing direction and feedback on related projects.
* Responsible for creating storytelling, narrative, plot and articulate how they translated to motion through oral, written and storyboarding executions.
* Collaborate directly with Business stakeholders and Leads on creation, and final approved content.
* Responsible for prototyping and creating block-out animations.
* Follow established protocols in file management structure, project organization, and version control.
* Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts and Animation, Interactive Entertainment, Interactive Technology or related field, or related experience, Required.
* 3 years of 3D asset development or related experience, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Expert skills in 3DSMax,
* Strong modeling, texturing, and UV skills
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
* Solid attention to detail
* Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving technology and the ability to solve in-depth technical solutions to improve efficiency
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of how to inform product groupings with architecture, props, room composition, camera angle and lighting
* Strong project and time management skills
* Maintain confidentiality
* Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
* Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
* Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
* Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
* Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
* Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries