Manufacturing Team Member - Ecru, MS
Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for a Manufacturing Associate to build furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components. Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person today!
Join us in Ecru, MS
Starting Base Wage:
- We are an incentive-based company with the ability to earn above:
- $15.00 base rate with differentials
- $1.80 for nights
- $2.00 for weekends
- We have a very lucrative incentive program that steps up from 3%-9% depending on performance.
- Once out of training you will enjoy unlimited earning potential with great performance.
What you will do as a Manufacturing Associate:
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repairing if possible, and informing appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Possess the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
Get the care you need at our on-site Wellness Center.
For just $10, you or members of your family can see a doctor at our on-site Wellness Center! We believe in helping our team members take control of their health, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to get the medical attention you need.
We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and outs of a manufacturing job. We’re looking for great culture fits and will train you for everything else.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ashley Furniture Industries, 447 Hwy 346 West Ecru, MS 38841
Questions? Call us today! 662-488-4272