Business Office Manager-IL - Chateau De Boise
Employment Type: Full-Time
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
In the role of Business Office Manager, you will be responsible to provide support for administrative leadership to the community.
* Manage the following departments: Receptionist, enrichment/activities and other departments as directed by the GM
* Hire, coach, develop and discipline employees within areas of responsibility
* Provide back up to the community General Manger. Inspect the facility to ensure all tour paths and units are ready.
* Responsible for resident relations to include new resident onboarding, manage the dining room experience and resident experience.
* Accounts Receivable - conduct collections, send letter and make calls as needed to ensure AR balances are within company expectations.
* Payroll - ensure associates time records are accurate and timely to ensure payroll is processing accurate pay checks.
* Complete new hire paperwork for all new associates. Ensure accuracy and timely submission for payroll and benefit purposes.
* Associate training. Ensure all employees receive their job, safety and assigned training programs. Track using Holiday University reporting.
* Provide quality and compliance leadership. Responsible for inspecting the building, doing quality checks of receptionist and ensure all life/safety rules are followed.
* Provide back up to the community sales leader when necessary; including inspecting the facility to ensure tour paths and units are ready, meet with and lease apartments to potential residents, provide tours, negotiate/sign leases and make sales calls.
* Manage department budgets, labor hours, associate schedules and associate meetings.
* Assists the general manager with all aspects of operations.
* Assumes community responsibility in the absence of the General Manager.
* Oversight of workplace safety (safety meetings, incident reports, etc.)
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or GED, Two-year Associate Degree preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a business office
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other programs
* Proven ability to work in a team setting and provide strong customer service
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
* Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist where needed
It's Easy to Apply Online
Select the 'Apply Now' button on the job that interests you. Plan on taking 5-10 minutes to complete the application and select 'Submit' when done - you'll receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Keep your login and password handy as you'll need it throughout the hiring process.
Every application is given due consideration. If your experience and skills are aligned with the job requirements, we'll contact you to schedule an interview.
Interviews & Assessments
Your interview will be conducted by phone or in person with an Atria recruiter or hiring manager. This process may include additional interviews, reference checks and skill assessments.
If you are chosen for the position, an offer will be made by phone and email. The email will include a letter which you'll sign electronically, return to us and can download for your records.
Post-Offer Hiring Process
You'll receive all needed forms, instructions and our contact information if you have any follow-up questions. This process may include a background check and/or a drug screen. COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of all positions - proof of vaccination is required before you can start. We will evaluate potential accommodations for anyone seeking an exemption due to a medical condition or religious belief.
Check-ins from your future team
As turnaround times vary for screening results, we'll provide any needed updates and let you know what to expect for your first day on the job.
First day and onboarding
Congratulations - we're excited to have you join our team! Onboarding varies by position, but on your first day at Atria you'll typically meet coworkers, take a workplace tour and begin any required training.
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Category: Admin - Clerical
Location: Boise ID, USA
Req ID: 2021-166824