Post Intervention Nurse
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Post Intervention Unit
Full Time Night Shift 0.9 FTE
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA Healthcare’s East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical surgery hospital providing award-winning procedures. Leveraging the latest technologies and treatment protocols, Aventura meets both the elective and emergency healthcare needs of its neighboring communities and international visitors. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Aventura’s Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and they are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is home to a community rich in diversity and infused with world-class culture. A prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
To provide proficient, age specific, direct and indirect patient care in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients in accordance with legal, Hospital practice and departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practice, and as defined by the state of Florida. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Two years of acute care experience required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.