Employment Type: Full-Time
In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for new Account Managers to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
We are currently seeking several Account Managers with a proven track record of significant over-quota achievement to join our team in Scottsdale. The primary objective for this in-office position is to nurture and grow the relationships with existing mid-market customers in order to generate up-sell/cross-sell opportunities among those customers. The right candidate will be a 'Farmer' at heart, who has hands-on experience of managing, over the phone, a portfolio of 50+ mid-market accounts. A 'Farmer' that closes new business is what your job will consist of.
In this quota-carrying role, you will have your own book of business of Axway customers. This is a highly collaborative role by nature, since other Axway resources will be involved in the relationship with your accounts (licensing, renewal, finance, operations, legal, technical teams).
If 'Engagement' is your mantra, we want to talk to you. If 'Challenger Sales' is your mojo, this high visibility role is for you.
* Understand in depth your list of Accounts: Which Axway products they currently own, which Axway products they could own, which Axway products they shall own.
* Develop a game plan to grow your Accounts through upsell, cross-sell and migration strategies.
* Constantly create value for your Accounts, by being curious, proactive, and resourceful to them. Being a Trusted Advisor to your Accounts is something you will be aiming at re-earning every day.
* Establish a cadence of communication with your Accounts. Travel will not be part of this role now or in the future; therefore, you will need to conduct a certain volume of outbound emails/calls/video conferences per day to make sure that you have the right level of engagement with your accounts.
* Coordinate all resources within Axway so that the experience of your Accounts with Axway be among the best in the industry. The entire company takes great pride of the NPS survey results, and you will be instrumental in directly/indirectly contributing to the perception about Axway.
* Pristinely manage your book of Business in SFDC (Accounts, Opps, Contacts, Quotes, Notes, Forecast…everything!)
* Minimum of 5 years of B2B software sales experience
* Proven experience managing a portfolio of 50-100 Accounts by phone
* Experience in on premise & cloud/SaaS based software solutions
* Ability to establish and manage C-level relationships in Mid-Market or Enterprise Accounts
* Ability to strategically cross-sell multiple solutions into the installed base
* Self-Starter with strong drive to succeed
* Start-up company experience and background desirable
* Knowledge of various Solution Selling Sales Methodologies is desirable
* A relevant university degree is required
* Progressive experience of SDR to AE is highly desirable
* Great attention to details. Details make the difference
Axway is an AA and EEO employer