Bonds Account Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as the communities that they are in?
At BXS Insurance we are more than just a workplace. We are a company that prides itself on values and the people that we employ. We offer competitive pay and benefits. But even more important, we offer a dynamic working environment with an energetic, creative team of professionals who are driven to stay on the forefront of the endless changes in our industry. This sets the pace for providing exceptional products and services to our clients. Start your search for a career with BXS Insurance.
The Bonds Account Associate is responsible for providing technical support by maintaining accurate and updated policy information in client accounts, processing requested transactions, and performing administrative duties. All work is performed within agency standards and guidelines. Typically reports to a department manager.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Assists Account Managers in providing exceptional service to clients by completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date data in agency management system according to agency workflows.
* Interacts with others effectively and professionally by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
* Positively represents the department to clients, colleagues, and the community by projecting a professional image in communications, behavior and appearance.
* Obtain Property & Casualty license within one year.
* Overtime work, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and/or G Suite products including Gmail, Docs, Sheets, and Drive cloud storage
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work with numbers including basic calculations
* Organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Projects professional appearance and manner
* Self-starter with the ability to be flexible
* High attention to detail
* Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, producers, carriers and staff
* Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
* Ability to stand or sit at a workstation during a standard workday
* Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer
* Ability to move about the office to access office machinery and supplies
* Ability to work and meet challenging deadlines and expectations
* Job entails meticulous attention to detail.
* Must perform well with frequent interruptions or distractions.
* Ability to quickly adjust priorities, focus and direction as circumstances dictates
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.