Research & Adjustments Representative II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Resolves research and adjustment inquiries within the bank's practices and procedures. Responsibilities include: investigates daily incoming research and adjustment inquiries; resolves differences; answers service requests and inquiries received from various channels; determines accounting entries and makes appropriate disposition. Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensures that they are observed for all assigned cases. Ensures that all cases are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the department's case management system and financial controls. May provide support to and training to other researchers within the department. Has thorough knowledge of the Research & Adjustments function and handles more complex cases which require analytical and problem resolution skills.
* Primary focus is on medium to high complexity exception type resolution, Resolves differences; answers service requests and inquiries received from various channels.
* Responsible for adherence to deadlines, policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and maintaining quality standards. May handle escalation requests and respond back to business partners.
* Works closely with internal and external partners to resolve issues related to Research and Adjustments.
* Will participate in meetings as necessary in order to address and resolve accounting differences.
* May be trained on cross load research functions
* May work special initiatives such as critical cross loads, testing for projects, and assist with minor support tasks to assist senior analysts including special assignments
* Take on more responsibility by giving special assistance to the team during peak times
* Check processing knowledge and previous banking experience
* Must be a Year Up Inter
* Demonstrated ability to work in high volume environment, adhering to production standards and SLA's
* Demonstrated ability to easily adapt to and support change
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Proven Strong organizational and time management skills
* Proficient PC and calculator skills. Strong MS Office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Customer/client focused
* Working knowledge of debit/credit
* Exposure to various systems and applications such as R3, image view, Content Navigator, eLedger, FDES, KCS, Mainframe (BOSS/FAST), etc.
* Basic understanding of upstream /downstream business partner processes (i.e., ATM, IDP, Returns, PSS, TCE, OD Services, IRC, ARP, Lockbox, Vault, Banking Center etc.)
* Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role