Talent Acquisition Consultant I - Consumer, Small Business and Wealth Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Talent Acquisition Consultant I position will sit in the Global Human Resources (GHR) organizations within Global Talent Acquisition (GTA). It will provide strategic staffing support for Bank of America's Consumer, Small Business and Wealth Management organization. The role must be located in a US Bank of America HR Hub Location. This role will support hiring for positions at all levels across multiple cities within the US to create a diverse, best in class organization.
Position Overview and Description:
* Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting to include creating the overall search strategy all the way through to offer extension.
* TA Consultant will be responsible for sourcing, assessing technical and leadership capabilities, consulting with leaders and business partners on process and strategy as well as recommending compensation packages, offer negotiations and closing.
* TA Consultant will partner with senior leaders within the organization as well as multiple business partners across HR and finance on various hiring processes and strategies
* Heavy focus on mid-level hiring across multiple hub cities within the US
* Creating and implementing a diversity hiring strategy to ensure slates are broad and diverse across key repeatable jobs at all levels
* Consult with leaders on market intelligence and key trends in the industry and how these trends impact their organization, hiring strategies and future pipeline.
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Manage client and candidate relationships at the professional level
* Provide consultative search recruiting services; including research, market intelligence, sourcing, advising clients; managing the overall end to end process
* Continuous networking and pipelining to identify a broad and diverse external talent slate
* Extensive executive client interaction
* Ability to understand the industry to effectively identify and recruit talent with relevant high caliber expertise
* Effectively manage all compliance and operational risk related to our Workday staffing system as well as overall hiring processes
* Must have significant experience in professional level recruiting, managing end to end sourcing and recruiting processes for niche, complex skill sets.
* Experience developing and executing candidate sourcing strategies, cold calling, and candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews, consulting senior leaders on talent acquisition strategy and candidate management/offer negotiations.
* Experience recruiting for complex, hard to find niche skill sets and industries
* Proven track record of directly sourcing talent with specific subject matter expertise required in competitive markets
* Ability to work across large complex matrixed organization to achieve results
* Must have client management experience, with the ability to influence executives and provide consultative services
* Must have an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions
* Excellent candidate management capabilities including managing salary negotiations from pre-qualifying to 'close'
* Must be a team player and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in processes and requisition volumes
* Basic level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Intermediate level Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Reporting and analytics capabilities
* Experience working in Workday
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: