Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Office Manager Job ID#59866
Description: Looking for a great career opportunity with a company history of more than 70 years of stability - and still growing...Our client is seeking an experienced Office Manager with good communication and motivation skills, as well as efficient multitasking and strong organizational skills.
* Responsible for the efficient and effective management of the workflow of the entire office and recommend improvements to internal processes
* Oversee daily office activities and provide direction and guidance to other staff (as needed).
* Responsible for day-to-day coordination of the office and assuring all scheduling, calendars and appointments happen in a timely manner.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
* A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
* Excellent communication skills and thrives in a team environment
* Able to multitasks and prioritize efficiently to complete all daily duties
* Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
* Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
* Manage office communications - phone calls, emails, and traditional mail
* Take initiative to solve problems independently and creatively
* Multitask and demonstrate the ability to complete a variety of duties without letting anything fall through the cracks
* Be the go-to person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies and errands
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20 - $24 per hour (DOE)
Location: Modesto, CA.
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Dental Insurance
* Benefit Conditions - Waiting period may apply/Only full-time employees are eligible
* High Proficiency with Excel and other office applications
* Handle basic accounting, run payroll, internal reporting, accounts receivable, etc.
* Office experience: 3 -5 years (Preferred)
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* Bachelor's or Associate Degree (Preferred)