Digital Health Diabetes Engagement & Content Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the daily coordination of the activities of groups responsible for the production and testing of instrument products. Works with associates, planners, and engineers to ensure products move through the production line in a smooth and problem free manner. Ensures data collection is gathered per management's requirements and is involved in the analysis of this data. Will be responsible for helping to lead teams for resolution/correction of process issues. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Acts as advisor to other associates to meet schedules and resolve technical problems. Develops and administers work schedules and provides management with updates on production and shortage status. Performs hands on production assembly and any other tasks assigned by management.
* Coordinates the activities of production and test personnel:
* Assigning daily work assignments.
* Assuring build schedules are communicated, tracked, and met.
* Tracking & trending cycle times.
* Tracking defects by product.
* Administering training and tracking employee training records.
* Providing and maintaining process awareness for producing quality product.
* Assisting in resolving low-level technical issues.
* Identifying gaps in associate skills and assisting in closing these gaps.
* Works closely with engineering to ensure:
* All OMS's are up to date and employees are trained accordingly.
* Associates have the tools, fixtures, and workstations needed to get the job done.
* Technical issues are assessed and resolved. Ensures there is a closed loop corrective action in place to ensure closure.
* Makes recommendations for corrective action required to meet/exceed manufacturing and quality specifications.
* Sets up and leads teams. Documents the results/status to resolve issues as they pertain to production.
* Involved in establishing and delegating operational objectives and assignments. Helps to determine departmental goals.
* Ensures effective use of material, equipment, and personnel in producing quality products at a reasonable cost, following Good manufacturing Process (GMP's).
* Coordinates implementation of standards, methods, equipment, facilities, and procedures for producing, inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of Company products.
* Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing and BDPS.
* Involvement and support of validation efforts.
* Actively involved and supportive of the DFT process.
* Reviews manufacturing/testing SOP's. OMS's, QN, and specifications, and ensures adequate training of staff. Responsible for ensuring Training Records are kept up to date and are in compliance with relevant SOP's.
* Works with engineering when implementing new products to the production floor. Provides feedback to engineering to improve manufacturability.
* Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements. Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management.
* Follows BDIS Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures. Takes responsibility for safety in immediate work area. Participates in EH&S programs. Notifies supervisors of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
* Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
* 2 years' experience manufacturing environment
* Computer skills
* Communication skills
* Time management
* SAP preferred
* Leadership skills
* High school diploma
'Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.'
Primary Work Location
USA CA - San Jose