RN - STEP DOWN CLINICAL NURSE II
Compensation: $75,250.00 - $100,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
JOIN OUR NURSE VIRTUAL CHATS EACH THURSDAY FROM 2PM - 3PM
This position is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of the unit patient. This position requires knowledge of departmental and hospital policies relevant to the delivery of nursing care. Interpretive skills, frequent interactive, and consultative associations are inherent in this position.
Facilitates, implements, and evaluates the Patient Plan of Care and outcomes in collaboration with the health care team. Technical Skills. Critical Thinking. Documents patient assessments accurately and correctly within the specified time at admission, transfer, and discharge. Assess patient safety facts and identifies those patients requiring specific safety devices. Evaluates test results reported immediately. Educational needs of patient. Documents assessment on teaching form and modifies as needed. Transcription of orders. Prioritization. Collects adequate and correct blood/urine specimens from patients as ordered by physicians, using proper technique and equipment. Correctly labels specimens and processes. Ensures appropriate delivery of specimens to the lab via courier or specimen pick up from outside agencies.
* RN - Registered Nurse
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* NIH - Stroke Certification
Competencies and skills:
* Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Location: Hospital-Main Campus
Shift : Rotating
Work Status: Casual
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.