Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care, Wilmington - Nurse Practioner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Save Job Job Saved
Welcome to Lahey Health Primary Care. With over 55 primary care practices in more than 30 nearby communities , our primary care physicians and care teams provide quality close to where our patients live or work. We have a team approach to patient care and have developed long-standing, mutually respectful relationships with local specialists at our affiliate hospitals to guide and support the most effective and efficient patient care. As part of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system, we now have the opportunity to care for even more individuals across eastern Massachusetts.
About the Job
Lahey Health Primary Care, Wilmington
Lahey Health Primary Care, Wilmington is currently searching for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their well established and busy practice. The practice is dedicated to serving the community with compassionate care and maintaining a close partnership with their patients. The provider will receive clinical training and support from an extremely collegial staff that go above and beyond to help our communities become and stay healthy.
* Full time - 40 hours/week
* No after-hours call or weekend coverage
* Experience as an NP preferred
* Team based care
* Adult population
* Lab onsite
* Work life balance through practice transformation and a focus on quality that has propelled Lahey to be the top echelon for quality metrics in the state.
* Certification and current NP license to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts