Employment Type: Full-Time
We're ready for you to join our team!
The safety of our team and guests during the Covid-19 pandemic is top priority! We are complying with CDC recommended guidelines including enhanced cleaning and sanitizing, social distancing protocols and gloves/masks for our team members to keep everyone safe.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
NOW HIRING - Service Assistants
BJ's team members enjoy:
* Family Culture
* Great Pay and Benefits
* Team Member Dining Discounts
* Training across different areas/stations
* Long lasting career options
Service Assistants are responsible for assisting Servers in providing exceptional service to our Guest, while maintaining dining room cleanliness, clearing and setting tables in a timely and efficient manner. They are responsible for performing station opening/closing set up for each shift, restocking and maintaining clean, sanitary service areas.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Restock glassware, ice and beverage items in service and bar area.
* Polish, roll and prep silverware used in silverware roll-ups.
* Clear and clean all plates and glassware from tables and Guest dining areas.
* Reset tables in a timely manner to ensure all guests can be sat in a timely manager, ensuring tables are set according to BJ's guidelines.
* Make sure the chairs and floors around tables are clean.
* Maintain continuous restroom checks.
* Assist with pre-clearing plates at tables, beverage refills and wrapping of leftover food following BJ's wrapping procedures.
* Notify manager of any problems with equipment or breakage that would affect the supply of necessary items for service.
* Notify the manager of any guest complaints no matter how small it may seem.
* Other duties as assigned by Management staff.
* Must be 18 years of age or over
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to understand the restaurant's Table Management system
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working in a team orientated environment
* Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
* Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
* Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
* Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
* Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
* Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.