Senior VFX Artist, Unannounced Project
Employment Type: Full-Time
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an exceptional VFX artist to join us on an unannounced mobile project.
Do you have a passion for bringing characters and worlds to life with stunning visual FX? Are you a champion of gameplay performance and design readability? Are you ready to embark on a highly collaborative journey with an awesome team of passionate developers to help create a unique and exciting game experience?
If so, we want to hear from you!
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
* Experience crafting impressive, stylized real-time VFX assets for characters, environments and UI elements.
* Proven ability to conjure incredible visuals while maintaining optimal game performance.
* Exceptional communication skills with a focus on design awareness and cross-discipline collaboration.
* A positive, highly self-motivated team player who's able to provide and receive objective feedback.
* Experience working in the Unity game engine.
* Experience with mobile game development
* Solid understanding of animation principals with a keen sense of timing.
* Experience with 3D modeling, texturing or rigging.
* Knowledge, understanding, and familiarity with Blizzard's games and universes.
Required Application Materials
* Cover Letter.
* Recent reel demonstrating VFX skills.
* Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album).
* An art test may be required.
Unannounced Project','datePosted':'2020-08-31T00:00:00.000Z','title':'Senior VFX Artist, Unannounced Project','@