Employment Type: Full-Time
HomeRiver Group is hiring for a Property Manager to join our team in Nashville!
The objective of this position is to provide portfolio style management for property owner investments. The applicant should be comfortable managing on-site and remotely, be confident on the phone and with technology, have a strong work ethic, be focused, have a friendly/welcoming personality, and the desire to make a positive impact in a dynamic, fast paced, and team oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage all property management functions for a portfolio of Residential (single-family/multi-family) properties
* Positively resolve and document all tenant and owner requests
* Make authentic connections with owners, tenants and tenant prospects by answering and screening phone calls, emails and in person inquiries
* Oversee and direct property maintenance team on turnover and repair activities for your assigned portfolio
* Understand basic property maintenance issues related to single and multi-family buildings, parking, landscaping, etc.
* Oversee and collaborate on basic property accounting activities such as ledger accuracy, collections, invoicing, security deposit disposition, etc.
Knowledge and Skills
* Experience using modern property management software
* Advanced experience using MS Office applications and G-Suite
* The candidate should be computer savvy and quickly adapt to new computer systems
* Prior supervisory experience highly desired
Education, Certifications, and Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Tenessee Real Estate License required
* At least 1-year experience in Single or Multifamily Property Management experience required
* Types 50+ wpm
* A valid driver's license with proof of insurability
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
* Must have strong interpersonal skills and drive to provide superior and superlative customer service to all parties
* Self-starter attitude with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, exercise sound judgement, and take ownership of projects and decision making without constant direct supervision
* Team player with strong work ethic, pro-active orientation, above average communication and follow up, is assertive, and highly accountable, with a mature and positive attitude
HomeRiver Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About HomeRiver Group
HomeRiver Group is an integrated national platform offering world-class property management services to investors in the single family and multifamily rental markets. Home River Group's mission is to create the first nationally branded, integrated property management platform in the single family and multifamily rental space. Intently focused on serving both investors and tenants, HomeRiver is dedicated to a culture of integrity, transparency, superlative performance and vision.
Already one of the largest SFR property management platforms in the United States, HomeRiver continues to grow through acquisitions (of regional operators in new markets and customer contract portfolios in existing markets) as well as organically. By consolidating local operators in the fragmented property management sector and investing in best-in-class capabilities, HomeRiver seeks to deliver a new standard of service to both customers and tenants, while creating significant value for its investors.