Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a government website easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We're looking for you, a front-end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
This is an opportunity to meet challenges in reaching government website users by collaborating with a development team to build science and education grants management sites with user centric design. You'll work with UI/UX designers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using Ember, Angular, and React. You'll work with the development team to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change federal grants management for the better.
Empower change with us.
* 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment
* Experience with developing automated tests in test frameworks, including QUnit
* Experience with Version Control Systems, including Git or SVN
* Knowledge of Jenkins, Code Management, or Configuration
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
* Experience with DevOps scripting for deploying large-scale web applications
* Experience in working with back-end developers to design RESTful APIs
* Experience with developing in an ORM system to consume REST APIs
* Experience with working in an Agile development environment
* Experience with Atlassian Suite of tools, including Jira and Confluence
* Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
* experts in virtually every field
* a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
* opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.