Enhanced Support Intern - Summer 2021
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
This role is for an internship under our Global Support Organization. Support at Box is part of our Customer Success team and is comprised of Support Specialists, Technical Account Managers, and Technical Support Engineers, among others. Our interns demonstrate high levels of professionalism and Box product knowledge, and your main responsibility will be to help drive our 'Digital First' initiatives across several GTM teams. Additional day to day responsibilities for the internship include: account mapping, working cross-functionally with Support Leaders to navigate digital strategy, and measuring success through analyzing data.
If you are a strong communicator, naturally curious, and successful in driving project based outcomes, this could launch your Customer Success career at Box!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Rapidly learn about Box as a Cloud Content Management platform
* Drive our 'Digital First' strategy by outlining self-service documentation within 'Premier Portal'
* Learn and promote how to organize self-service implementations
* Market Shared Help Desk models to customer admin teams
* Identify additional self-service opportunities for Premier customers and admins
* Measure success of the Technical Account Management program
* Help scale account mapping of TAMs
* Establish rapport with Support leadership and Support Operations team
* Use Zendesk Guide for documentation and form creation
* Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
* Evangelize strong support partnerships with Box Premier Customers
WHO YOU ARE:
* Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major
* Planning to graduate between December 2021 and June 2022
* Excellent communication skills and natural curiosity
* Prior technical experience is a plus but not necessary
* Consistent, measurable over-achievement in past experiences
* A Box account (it's free!)
* Passion for cloud technologies
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the internship positions are filled. The internship will begin on a remote basis, with the possibility of working in our Austin, TX office depending on circumstances with COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage our employees to live by one of our values, 'bring your ____ self to work', every single day.