Carpenter - Precast Concrete Forms
Employment Type: Full-Time
Brayman Precast is seeking Concrete Forming Carpenters (also known as Builders) to work in our precast concrete manufacturing facility in Saxonburg, PA.
Pay & Benefits
As a Carpenter with Brayman Precast, you will enjoy a competitive hourly wage.
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
* Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance with optional HSA
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Voluntary Short-term Disability Insurance
* Voluntary Term Life Insurance
* Company Paid Long-term Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401(k) Savings & Profit Sharing Plan
* 529 Employer Sponsored Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Wellness Time
Duties and Responsibilities of a Concrete Forming Carpenter/Builder
The Concrete Forming Carpenter will build complex forms for precast concrete structures. These structures include stairs and landing systems, bridges (deck panels, abutments, etc.), retaining wall panels and other custom structural pieces. Check us out online to learn more.
See attached full job description for an expanded list of duties and responsibilities.
Required Skills/Abilities of the Concrete Forming Carpenter/Builder:
* Ability to read safety rules and instructions in the use and maintenance of equipment and tools.
* Ability to properly care for and use tools of the trade.
* Ability to read and interpret drawings in order to produce quality products.
* Good verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.Ability to work well with others.
* Ability to be flexible and work in a variety of roles.
* Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in units of measure.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of one year of professional carpentry experience is required.
* Experience building forms for precast concrete is preferred.
* Experience in the heavy civil construction industry is preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Recent work history.
Why work for Brayman Precast
Brayman Precast is an established precast concrete manufacturer and reinforcing bar fabricator, with a reputation for providing highly innovative solutions. As a proven industry leader, we offer a team of experienced engineers, designers, and manufacturing specialists to assist you with your unique project challenges.
At Brayman Precast, we fabricate precast products for projects utilizing normal weight, lightweight and mass concrete ranging in size from 10 1,000 cubic yards. See a small sampling of our projects to illustrate the wide variety of work we do and the diversity of markets served at https://www.braymanprecast.com/projects.