Direct Support Professional in North Branch: Awake Overnight
Employment Type: Full-Time
BRIDGES MN HAS ORIENTATION FOR DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS EVERY MONDAY! We offer 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift opportunities available full time or part-time, Sunday through Saturday. All employees are eligible for PTO, 401K, and PROFIT SHARING and full-time employees are eligible for FREE CHILDCARE and MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION.
WHY WORK FOR US? Our purpose at Bridges MN is to improve the lives of vulnerable adults by creating opportunities for more independence in their homes and jobs. For our employees, we foster an environment of growth and pride ourselves on our ability to promote from within and help you move into new roles within Bridges MN. As a Direct Support Professional, not only would you be doing meaningful work, but we offer comprehensive training to ensure youre able to build your skills and experience.
Hiring bonus of $1000 after six months of employment
Shift: Every Sunday 9p-8a, Tuesday 9p-8a, Saturday 9p-9a - AWAKE OVERNIGHTS
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Direct Support Professional (DSP) Job Roles/Responsibilities:
* Promote independence with clients by offering choices and fostering self-help skills.
* Document any changes in clients condition or incidents.
* Be compassionate, flexible, and adaptable to changing situations.
* Assist clients with daily room order and light housekeeping to maintain a clean environment.
* Assist clients with activities of daily living (including, but not limited to, administering medication, dressing, showering, grooming, toilet assistance and escorting).
Direct Support Professional (DSP) Required Skills and Experience:
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Compassionate about the care and well-being of others.
* Prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
* Communicate effectively with clients, families, staff and other customers.
* High school diploma/GED required.
* Ability to pass a background check with the Department of Health and Human Services.
* A valid drivers license is strongly preferred.
Bridges MN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.
All of our employees are considered essential workers due to the service we provide to the community. Bridges MN is taking the risk of COVID-19 very seriously. We are following health protocols at each location to ensure our residents and staffs health and safety. To view additional information on how we are keeping our employees safe, please visit